|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Good pay rate & hours.
- Likely to be ongoing work for next 3-6 months.
- Flexible contract durations.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for Locum Medical Officers for the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine (& sub-specialties)
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Daily Rate: $120-150/hour.
Date Range: August 2020 - Onwards
Shift Times: Various rosters available
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any Perth based medical officer or interstate doctor interested in working in WA from August onwards.
- Short / long term positions available
- Opportunities across General Medicine & sub-specialties
- Also opportunities in rural Western Australia
- Full job descriptions available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.