|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Accommodation & Travel Provided.
- Supportive welcoming service with good senior support.
- Paid 14-day Self-Quarantine upon arrival.
Charterhouse Medical is one of Australia’s leading locum recruitment companies within the medical industry and are currently looking to speak with doctors who are interested in undertaking locum work over the coming months for the following role:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Royal Darwin Hospital, NT
Duration: 14/06 – 02/08
Roster: 10 Night shifts (2130 – 0830) & 10 Evening shifts (1400 – 2200)
The Royal Darwin Hospital are seeking a General Medicine BPT to work alongside another BPT covering Medical patients on the ward.
The first shift is June 29th therefore you would be expected to arrive 14th June for 14 days mandatory quarantine. Quarantine will be paid at $500 per day.
- Up to date resume
- 2 x References
- AHPRA Registration
- Must be a Basic Physician Trainee.
If this opportunity isn’t for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org