|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Ongoing locum position for 3+ months.
- Good pay rate, flexible payment options, weekly pay cycle.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Level: Principal House Officer (PHO) / Registrar
Area: General Medicine
Location: Rockhampton, Queensland (Qld)
Pay Rate: $140 per hour
Date Range: ASAP – 30/10/2021
Shift Times: Roster to be confirmed – likely to be mixed
- Full job description available on request.
- Other locum opportunities available within Queensland across other locations.
- Weekly pay cycle. Flexible payment options.
- Hospital will accept shorter durations.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.