|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Competitive locum pay rate.
- Roster consisting of day shifts only (no weekends).
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently seeking expressions of interest from locum Palliative Care/ Oncology Registrars who are interested in the prospect of joining a major hospital as a full-time locum during Term 1, 2021. This position is also suitable for an SRMO.
Level: SRMO/ Registrar
Area: Palliative Care/ Oncology.
Location: Tamworth Hospital
Rate: $130/hour (+ Super).
Date Range: 15/02/2021 – 23/04/2021
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0830 – 1630.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- A good Registrar pay rate and a good number of hours.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- No weekends.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.