|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||10 days ago|
- Competitive Registrar pay rate.
- Well-balanced roster, allowing time to explore all this location has to offer.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate doctors welcome to apply.
Are you seeking a long-term locum placement, in a popular holiday destination, boasting enviable, sunny weather?
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrar who are seeking the opportunity to work in Western Australia during Term 2.
Area: Palliative Care
Location: Bunbury Hospital, WA
Rate: $150/ per hour
Date Range: 03/07/23 – 14/07/23
Roster: Mainly day shifts 0800-1600
Travel & Accommodation: Flights and accommodation provided.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- In terms of weather, May – August is a perfect time to visit WA
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Uzma Hameed on 02 7201 2416 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.