|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- $235,000 – 325,000 per annum
- 12 month contract, possibility of future vacancy!
- Opportunity to develop areas of clinical interest within Orthopaedic
Charterhouse Medical is currently looking for an Orthopaedic Specialist for an upcoming permanent assignment as per below:
Rate: $235,000 – 325,000 per annum
- Orthopaedic Unit with 32 beds
- Elective and trauma management services
- Daily operating sessions
- Outpatient/fracture clinics 3 days per week
- Good registrar Support
This role could be a really good option for any Orthopaedic Surgeon looking for a long-term role in Victoria.
- Long term role with possibility of future vacancy
- Opportunity to develops areas of clinical interest within Orthopaedic Surgery
- Provide training and support to Orthopaedic Surgical trainees
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Cheryl Tan on 02 9641 email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.