|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Long, term, consistent booking.
- Travel, accommodation, etc provided.
- Excellent pay rate.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a SRMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: Orthopaedic Department
Rate: $120 Inclusive of Super
Date Range: Jan 2021 – March 2021
Roster: 9.5 Hours Monday to Friday 0700 - 1700, some on call may be required
Other: Travel and accommodation provided.
This is a good option for any doctor with upcoming availability looking for a long-term, consistent placement within ACT with a well-balanced roster.
- Hospital are flexible on duration, especially if a doctor can start on the 4th of January
- Good feedback provided from previous locum doctors who have worked there
- Good level of Consultant & Junior support
- Likely to be ongoing positions in 2021 clinical year.
- Full job descriptions / additional information available on request
- We are happy to offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any referred doctor who undertakes this position.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Aaron Low on 02 9641 5183 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.