|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Competitive locum HMO pay rate.
- A flexible roster with no night shifts.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Resident Medical Officers/ House Medical Officers who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital located in close proximity to Melbourne as a full-time locum for the remainder of 2021.
The Hospital are seeking a Medical Officer (PGY2+) to roster on as an additional Doctor in the department. This position is a low-acuity, well-supported locum role.
Area: Acute Medicine
Location: Melbourne’s surrounding area.
Daily Rate: $100-130/hour
Date Range: 9-12 months (ASAP start).
Roster: Rotating roster – day shifts and evening shifts (no nights) – Exact roster can be provided upon request.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
- Rostered on as an additional Doctor, this will be a low-intensity locum role.
- A rotating roster with no night shifts.
- Private accommodation provided.
- A well-balanced roster (travelling to Melbourne during days off is very feasible).
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.