|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Good pay rate & hours.
- Combine work & seeing the NT.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for expressions of interest from Medical Officers interested in undertaking locum assignments in the Northern Territory over the coming months.
We are expecting multiple positions to be released across various levels and specialities.
Location: Northern Territory
Hospitals: Royal Darwin, Darwin Private, Palmerston, Katherine, Gove
Date Ranges: 02/11/2020 – 31/01/2021
Pay Rates: $120/hr (RMOs), $130/hr (Registrars)
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
Likely roles to be available include:
- RMO, Wards/Surgery
- RMO, Acute Ward / Geriatrics
- RMO, Rapid Assessment & Planning Unit
- RMO, General Surgery
- RMO, Emergency Medicine
- Registrar, Geriatrics
- Registrar, General Medicine
- Potentially roles to commence earlier that November
- Good renumeration packages (i.e. pay rate & number of hours)
- Full job description available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org