|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Competitive locum RMO pay rate.
- A flexible roster, allowing time to explore what Darwin has to offer.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Senior Resident Medical Officers who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital on the NSW North-Coast as a full-time locum for term 4 (with potential for extension).
Level: Senior Resident Medical Officer (SRMO/ Jr. Registrar)
Area: General Medicine
Location: NSW Coast
Date Range: 02/11/2020 – 31/01/2021
Roster: A combination of days (0800 – 1630), evenings (1430 – 2230), nights (2200 – 0830)
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is seeking a locum role during Term 4 in a popular coastal location.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- A good RMO pay rate and a good number of hours.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Full job description available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.