|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Highly competitive Registrar pay rate.
- A good roster consisting mainly of day shifts.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a hospital located in a major health district in Sydney’s surrounding area as a full-time locum during Term 1, 2021 (with potential for extension).
Area: General Medicine
Location: Shellharbour Hospital
Daily Rate: $150/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: 01/02/2021 – 01/05/2021
Roster: Mainly day shifts however will include some evenings, weekends, nights and on call.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is a great opportunity for a Registrar to get their foot in the door of a major health network in NSW, with RACP accreditation who regularly advertise locum requirements and will likely have ongoing requirements through 2021.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major health network in NSW that regularly advertise locum shifts.
- Roster consisting of predominantly day shifts.
- Competitive Registrar pay rate and a good number of hours.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.