|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Competitive Registrar pay rate.
- A good roster offering a high number of hours
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital in Sydney’s surrounding area as a full-time locum during Term 1, 2021 (with potential for extension).
Area: General Medicine
Location: Sydney & Surrounding Area
Daily Rate: $110-$130/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: 01/02/2021 – 30/04/2021
Roster: Get in touch to discuss your preferences. We can arrange either 7 on, 7 off, or Monday – Friday.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is a great opportunity for an SRMO or Registrar to get their foot in the door of a major health network in NSW who regularly advertise locum requirements and will likely have ongoing requirements through 2021.
- 2 x positions available (ideal if you would like to travel/ work with a friend!)
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major health network in NSW that regularly advertise locum shifts.
- Roster consisting of predominantly day shifts.
- Competitive Registrar pay rate and a good number of hours.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.