|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Ongoing contract.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
- Multiple sites / locations available.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for Locum Medical Officers for the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Western Australia (Regional)
Pay Rate: $1,600/day.
Date Range: Early/Mid September onwards
Shift Times: Mixed/Rotating Roster
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is looking for a long term locum position within regional Western Australia.
- Generally, WACHS hospitals are looking for experienced Medical Registrars (i.e. PGY6+)
- Due to the current travel restrictions, doctors based in WA are preferred.
- Long-term contracts available.
- Great pay rates.
- High standard of private accommodation
- Full job description available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.