|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Competitive Registrar rate for a Metro Location.
- Roster consisting of Monday – Friday, 0800 - 1630
- Get your foot in the door with a Hospital that advertises regular locum requirements.
Are you a Sydney-based Medicine Registrar who is seeking a well-supported locum role, consisting of day shifts only for the remainder of 2020?
Are you looking to build upon your medical experience with a supportive team in a welcoming Hospital service?
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage a Sydney-based Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Canterbury Hospital
Rate: $110/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 02/11/2020 – 31/01/2021 (Potential to extend)
Roster: Monday – Friday, days 0800 - 1630
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking. The Hospital are happy to work to your availability.
- The Hospital does not provide accommodation or travel therefore this role is best suited to a Sydney-based Registrar.
- You must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus for the referral of any who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months. This bonus is payable upon completion of the first 10 shifts at the Hospital. Please contact for full T&Cs.