|Posted:||5 months ago|
- High remunerating role – i.e. hours and pay rate
- Long term contract – November 2020 – February 2021
- Hospital can be flexible with their roster
Charterhouse Medical are looking for Locum Medical Officers for the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Pay Rate: $140-160/hour
Date Range: November 2020 – February 2021
Shift Times: Mixed Roster
Travel & Accommodation: Can be provided if needed
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is looking for a long term locum position within metro Perth.
- Long-term contract available.
- Full job description available on request.
- Positive feedback from previous locum doctors.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.