|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Pay rate payable via PAYG.
- Cover General Medicine and its sub-specialties.
- Short and long-term opportunities available.
Charterhouse Medical are one of the leading locum recruitment companies within the medical industry and are currently looking to speak with doctors who are interested in undertaking the locum role below:
Area: Relief - General Medicine & its sub-specialties.
Location: Metro Perth.
Roster: Predominantly day shifts.
Rate: $140.00 per hour.
Start date: 08/06/2020
Duration: Short- & long-term positions available.
About the role:
- Suitable for a SRMO/ Medical Registrar.
- Covering General Medicine & its Sub-Specialties.
- 5-week block available however there is a strong possibility that this could turn into an ongoing locum role until the end of the year.
- Your roster will consist of approximately 40 hours per week.
Further information on the roster and responsibilities can be provided upon request.
- General Registration with AHPRA.
- Up to date resume.
- 2 x references.
- Must be Perth-based or have access to accommodation in Perth.
Ideally the Hospital are seeking a Doctor who is available for up to 5 weeks at a time – although Doctors who are available for shorter blocks will still be considered seriously so are encouraged to apply.
Why Charterhouse Medical?
- We are an approved panel supplier to all major public hospitals in Australia.
- Our LovetoLocum incentive rewards Doctors with Qantas Frequent Flyer rewards for every locum timesheet submitted.
- We also offer $500 or 12,500 Qantas FF points for every referral who undertakes a locum placement with Charterhouse Medical. As we are approved panel suppliers to all public hospitals across Australia, there is no shortage of bonus cash or FF points that could be earned simply through referrals alone! If you know anyone in your network who has expressed an interest in locum work, we would love to hear from them!
- We have a dedicated Travel & Compliance Management team that will take care of all travel & compliance requirements making the process as seamless for you as possible.
- We aim to provide a personalised service - upon registering with Charterhouse Medical, you will be assigned a Recruitment Consultant specialising in your main area of interest who’s aim is to understand your circumstances and preferences in order to secure you the right role moving forward.
Whether you are searching for locum work right away or are planning to locum in the coming months – please do not hesitate to get in touch today, to discuss your preferences, the next steps required to ensure you are full prepared or to ask any questions you may have about how to get started.
To Apply / Register Interest:
To register interest or to ask any questions you may have about how we can help you, please apply or contact Elliott Jacobs on 029641 5182 or email email@example.com.
We offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.