|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Start ASAP. Ongoing Roles.
- Potential flexibility on rostering options.
- Good pay rate, paid weekly.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Registrar for the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Daily Rate: $140/hour. Paid via PAYG.
Date Range: ASAP – Ongoing.
Shift Times: To be confirmed – potential flexibility on the roster
Travel & Accommodation: Not provided.
This is a great opportunity for any Perth based doctor looking for immediate and ongoing locum work.
- Extension / ongoing positions likely to be available.
- Positive feedback from recent locum doctors who have worked at the hospital.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.