|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Great pay rate - $1600/day.
- Long-term locum contract.
- Flights, hire car and private accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Regional Western Australia (WACHS)
Pay Rate: $1,600/day
Date Range: August 2021 Onwards
Shift Times: Mixed Roster
Other: Travel, hire car & accommodation provided.
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who would like the opportunity to work in regional Australia on a long-term locum contract.
- Full job description available on request.
- Hospital would be looking for a doctor who is trained at the BPT level.
- Other opportunities available in/around Perth and Western Australia
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.