|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Ongoing locum opportunity.
- Metropolitan Sydney location.
- Supported role within a well-run Medicine Department.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Sydney, New South Wales (NSW)
Pay Rate: $100/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: August 2021 - Onwards
Shift Times: Monday-Friday. Day Shifts
Travel/Accommodation: Not Included
This is a great opportunity for any Sydney based medical officer who has upcoming availability and would like an ongoing Registrar locum position close to home.
- Full job description available on request.
- Positive feedback from other locum doctors who have previously worked at the hospital
- Opportunity for sub-specialty work.
- Position can potentially commence sooner if the doctor would like to commence in June/July.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.