|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Competitive locum pay rate.
- Flexible 7-on, 7-off roster.
- Accommodation & travel provided – Interstate Doctors welcome to apply!
Charterhouse Medical are currently recruiting for a locum General Medicine Registrar who is seeking an opportunity to join a major hospital located in within the Hunter New England network during Term 1, 2021. This role is best suited for a full-time locum seeking a stable locum role, offering a competitive hourly rate, in a well-supported clinical environment.
If you are seeking a ‘nights’ medical registrar position in a different location, do not hesitate to get in touch as we have similar opportunities available across multiple locations.
Role: General Medicine Registrar (2 x positions available)
Hospital: Tamworth Hospital
Roster: Nights (2130 – 0830)
Rate: $130/hr (+ Super)
Dates: 01/03/2021 – 18/04/2021
Accommodation & travel: Provided
- The principal responsibility of the Night Registrar is to cover the wards for acute medical issues that cannot wait until morning.
- Additional on call support available in the form of Surgical, O&G, Orthopaedics and Anaesthetics Registrars.
- Only in exceptional circumstances would you be required to assist in ED.
- There will be a paediatric and ICU SRMO & Registrar onsite 24/7.
- General Registration AHPRA
- While the Hospital is flexible on the duration of the booking, preference will be given to candidates who are available for longer periods of time.
If this opportunity is not for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Elliott Jacobs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org