|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Great pay rate, payable via invoice.
- Travel, hire car and private accommodation.
- Positive feedback from other locum doctors.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Registrar for the following opportunity:
Areas: Various – General Medicine
Location: Western Australia
Daily Rate: $1600/day. Paid via ABN.
Date Range: April 2020 - Ongoing
Shift Times: Rotating / Mixed Roster
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
Long term role with a large, well-run public hospital in the WACHS network that is a popular choice with locum doctors due to the good support, well-run department, fair roster and high standard of accommodation.
- Extension / ongoing positions likely to be available.
- Accommodation suitable for families, etc.
- Due to interstate travel restrictions, hospital ideally looking for a WA based doctor.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.