|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Competitive registrar rate for a metro location
- A popular health service that rarely advertises locum requirements
- Potential for ongoing work
- Opportunities in General Medicine & Sub-specialties
- Get your foot in the door with a popular health service that rarely advertises locum work
- Competitive registrar pay rate
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a locum General Medicine Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: Medical Oncology
Date Range: 07/11/2022 – 05/02/2023
Roster: Exact roster TBC
This is a perfect opportunity for a Melbourne-based General Medicine Registrar who is looking to advance their clinical skills and knowledge base, in the sub-specialties of Medicine among a close, supportive network.
This Hospital advertises frequent locum requirements. If you are Perth-based and looking to get your foot in the door of a Hospital that offers regular shifts and a competitive pay rate, please get in touch today.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
To register interest or to ask any questions you may have about how we can help you, please apply or contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com.
If you have any friends or colleagues who would be interested in permanent or locum opportunities, we would love to speak with them. I offer a referral bonus of $500 for the referral of any Doctor who undertakes 1-4 weeks, and $1,000 for the referral of any Doctor who books a locum role for a full term. Bonus is payable once the doctor has commenced a role. More details and full T&Cs can be provided on request.