|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- General Medicine and all related sub-specialties
- All levels of Non-Specialist doctors – RMO/SRMO/Registrar
- Opportunities available across the whole of the state.
Charterhouse Medical are one of the leading locum recruitment companies within the medical industry and are currently looking to speak with doctors who are interested in undertaking locum work over the coming months for the following types of roles:
Level: RMO, SRMO & Registrar
Area: General Medicine & all related sub-specialties
Location: NSW – metro, coastal & regional
Duration: Ad hoc, short term and longer-term positions available
Why Charterhouse Medical?
- We are an approved supplier to all major public hospitals within NSW.
- We operate across all medical specialties at every level.
- We have a dedicated travel and compliance team that handles all paperwork, travel and accommodation for locum bookings
- We have a separate payroll department, which means that we can process your pay (a requirement from certain hospitals).
- We aim to provide a personalised service - upon registering with Charterhouse Medical, you will be assigned a Recruitment Consultant specialising in your main area of interest.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in locuming through Charterhouse Medical, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
We offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
Visit Our Website: