|Posted:||14 days ago|
- Multiple roles available.
- Stable ongoing locum assignment.
- Have a direct impact in the control and restriction of COVID-19 outbreak.
As of 3:00pm on 12/03/2020 there are 2,423 confirmed cases of COVID-19 including 205 cases in WA. With numbers expected to rise Charterhouse Medical are working with a Perth - based fever clinic responsible for monitoring quarantined patients diagnosed with the virus and controlling the outbreak.
An opportunity exists for a Perth-based Doctor looking to make a direct impact in the control and prevention in the COVID-19 outbreak. Full PPE and preventative measures are in place to ensure the upmost safety for Doctors while monitoring the day to day status of patients quarantined in isolation. If you have an interest in the control and prevention of Infectious Disease.
Level: RMO/ Registrar
Area: General Medicine
Location: Metro Perth, WA
Rate: $100/hr – RMO, $140/hr - Registrar
Date Range: 30/03 – 07/06
Roster: Days 0800 – 2030, Nights – 2000 - 0800
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Doctors who can commit to ongoing blocks/ full shifts preferable.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
- Updated resume.
- 2 Referee’s.
- Perth-based Doctors preferable although interstate Doctors are welcome to apply as we are working with clinics across Australia.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.