|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Ongoing locum role until the end of 2020.
- Supportive welcoming service with good senior support.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently seeking an ICU Registrar who is currently seeking a stable, long-term locum role for the remainder of 2020. Offering a competitive hourly rate, a flexible roster and good senior support, this role is ideally suited to a New South Wales or Victoria-based PGY5+ ICU Registrar.
Location: Rural Victoria
Date Range: July 2020 – January 2021
Roster: Nights (12 hour shifts)
- Good senior support at a very accommodating Hospital service.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Flexible roster.
- Accommodation and travel will be provided.
- General Registration AHPRA.
If this opportunity is not for you, we have other Permanent and Locum roles all over Australia, so please get in touch! Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Charterhouse Medical offers a $1,000 Prepaid visa card for any referral who undertakes a locum shift with Charterhouse Medical.
* For the full job description and further details on the role, please call Elliott Jacobs on 0296415182 or email at email@example.com