|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Additional contracts, consistent booking.
- Travel, accommodation, etc provided.
- Excellent pay rate.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a RMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: General Surgery
Location: QLD – Cairns
Rate: $1,000 per day
Date Range: 14th December – 17th January
Roster: Combination of days, evenings and nights
Other: Travel and accommodation provided.
This is a great option for any doctor with asap or end of year availability looking for a beautiful location to spend Australia’s summer.
Consistent placements within QLD and opportunities interstate
- Hospital are flexible on duration
- Good feedback provided from previous locum doctors who have worked there
- Good level of Consultant & Junior support
- Full job descriptions / additional information available on request
- Longer term locum contracts available throughout 2020 and 2021
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Aaron Low on 02 9641 5183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.