|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Long, term, consistent booking.
- Travel, accommodation, etc provided.
- Excellent pay rate.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a RMO interested in an upcoming locum assignment within General Surgery as per below:
Area: General Surgery – Ward + PAC
Location: Regional Victoria
Rate: $120 per hour
Date Range: 22/02/2021 – 18/03/2021
Roster: Day Shifts only – No on call
Other: Travel and accommodation provided.
This is a great option for a PGY 2 Doctor seeking locum work at an extremely attractive rate!
- Hospital may have future similar requirements throughout the new year.
- Good feedback provided from previous locum doctors who have worked there
- Good level of Consultant & Junior support
- Full job descriptions / additional information available on request
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA. To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Aaron Low on 02 9641 5183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.