|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Long, term, consistent booking.
- Travel, accommodation, etc provided.
- Excellent pay rate.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a General Surgery Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: General Surgery
Rate: $130 per hour + Super
Date Range: ASAP – 29/01/2021
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0700 – 1530. Must be able to assist with on call roster with some weekend cover
Other: Travel and accommodation provided.
This is a great option for a locum doctor looking for an ASAP start in a beautiful location to spend Australia’s Summer
- Hospital are flexible on duration, especially if a doctor can start ASAP
- Other locum contracts available from February onwards.
- Good level of Consultant & Junior support
- Full job descriptions / additional information available on request
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Aaron Low on 02 9641 5183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.