|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Long, term, consistent booking.
- Travel, accommodation, etc provided.
- Excellent pay rate.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a RMO interested in an upcoming locum assignment within General Surgery and ENT as per below:
Area: General Surgery + Ear, Nose and Throat
Rate: $110 + $120 per hour
Date Range: 19/02/2021 – 26/03/2021
Roster: Mix of Day, Evening and Nights.
Other: Travel and accommodation provided.
This is a great option for any doctor interested in General Surgery and gaining experience within an ENT setting.
- Hospital may have future similar requirements throughout the new year.
- Good feedback provided from previous locum doctors who have worked there
- Good level of Consultant & Junior support
- Full job descriptions / additional information available on request
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Aaron Low on 02 9641 5183 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.