|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Good daily rate, salary packaging available.
- Private, self-contained accommodation.
- Well-balanced roster.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Surgery HMO for an upcoming locum placement.
Level: HMO PGY3+
Area: General Surgery
Location: Regional Victoria
Rate: $110 Per hour
Date Range: 30/11/2020 – 20/12/2020 – Longer term options offered also
Roster: 0700 – 1700
Other: Travel, hire car and accommodation provided
This is a great opportunity for a locum Medical Registrar who is looking for a long term, consistent booking to work within a large public hospital.
- Flexible payment methods available via PAYG or Invoicing. If via PAYG, salary packaging options available.
- There is potential for flexibility with pay rates, placement durations, rosters, other inclusions, etc.
- All accommodation options are self-contained, private accommodation.
- Likely to be ongoing positions in 2021 clinical year.
- Full job descriptions / additional information available on request
- We are happy to offer a referral bonus of up to $1,000 for any referred doctor who undertakes this position.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Aaron Low on 02 9641 5183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.