|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Competitive locum SRMO pay rate.
- A roster offering regular day shifts (0800 – 1630)
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Senior Resident Medical Officers who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital in the Hunter New England health network, as a full-time locum for term 4 (with potential for extension).
Level: Senior Resident Medical Officer (SRMO/ SHMO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Maitland, NSW
Daily Rate: $130/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: Start ASAP – 31/01/2021
Roster: Predominantly days (0800 – 1630), some weekday blocks (1500 – 2300) and occasional weekends (0800 – 2230)
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is a great opportunity for an SRMO to get their foot in the door of a major health network in NSW who regularly advertise locum requirements.
- 2 x positions available (ideal if you would like to travel/ work with a friend!)
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital health network in NSW that regularly advertise locum shifts.
- Roster consisting of predominantly day shifts.
- Competitive SRMO pay rate and a good number of hours.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.