- Locum Requirement for a General Medicine SHO to work in Gold Coast University Hospital
- Competitive SHO pay rate.
- Well-balanced roster, allowing time to explore all this location has to offer.
- Accommodation provided – interstate doctors welcome to apply.
Are you seeking a long-term locum placement, in a popular holiday destination, boasting enviable, sunny weather?
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine RMOs, who are seeking the opportunity to work in a popular Queensland location
Level: Senior Health officer/ SHO
Area: General Medicine
Location: Gold Coast University Hospital
Rate: $1,000.00 per shift
Date Range: 04/04/2022 – 12/06/2022
Roster: Mixed roster (get in touch quickly to advise of your preferences, to stand the best chance of securing the best rosters!)
Travel & Accommodation: $150/day allowance
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Great Location during this time of the year
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Uzma Hameed firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.