|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Are you seeking a locum placement during Term 3, in a popular holiday destination, at a Hospital that comes highly regarded by locum Doctors?
- Are you seeking a locum placement in which you will gain exposure to sub-specialties of General Medicine?
If so, read below!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Medicine RMOs who are seeking a locum placement in NSW during term 3.
Level: RMO/ Resident Medical Officer
Area: General Medicine
Location: Bega, NSW
Daily Rate: $100/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: Start ASAP – 29/10/2021
Roster: Days only (Monday – Friday)
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for an RMO to get their foot in the door of a major health network in NSW who regularly advertise locum requirements.
- Position descriptions available on request.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Travel, accommodation etc provided - Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.