|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Competitive locum RMO pay rate.
- A flexible roster, allowing time to explore what Darwin has to offer.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Resident Medical Officers who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital in the Northern Territory as a full-time locum for term 4 (with potential for extension).
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO/JMO/HMO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Northern Territory
Daily Rate: $120/hour paid via ABN.
Date Range: 29/10/2020 – 31/01/2021
Roster: 4 x days (0800 – 2030), 4 off. 4 nights (2000 – 0830), 4 off. Repeat.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is interested in the chance to work in the Northern Territory during Term 4 and would like the option to continue as a locum into 2021.
- Multiple positions available (ideal if you would like to travel/ work with a friend!)
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital located in NT and gain rotational experience in different areas.
- A well-balanced roster allowing you to explore the NT.
- Competitive RMO pay rate and a good number of hours.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Full job description available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.