|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Competitive RMO pay rate.
- Stable 3-month locum assignment, with the potential to extend until the end of the 2020!
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Resident Medical Officers who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital in the Northern Territory as a full-time locum for term 3 (with potential for extension).
Level: Resident Medical Officer (RMO/JMO/HMO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Northern Territory
Daily Rate: $110/hour paid weekly via ABN.
Date Range: August 2020 - Onwards
Shift Times: Mixed roster
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is interested in the chance to work in the Northern Territory during Term 3 and would like the option to continue for the remainder of the 2020 clinical year.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Competitive RMO pay rate and a good number of hours.
- Full job description available on request.
- No self-isolation period required (unless arriving from a COVID hotspot) Interstate Doctors welcome to apply!!
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on 02 9641 5182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.