|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Competitive RMO pay rate
- A roster consisting of Monday – Friday, day shifts
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply
- Are you seeking a locum placement from November 2022 – February 2023, in a location that comes highly regarded by locum Doctors?
- Are you seeking a well-balanced roster consisting of day shifts only?
- Would you like to earn a generous accommodation allowance that can be put towards Air BnB accommodation?
With multiple opportunities available across various medical departments, Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Medical RMOs who are seeking a locum placement in Canberra, from 7th November 2022 – 5th February 2023
Boasting a competitive hourly rate, and senior hospital staff who make a conscious effort to create a supportive and welcoming environment, this opportunity is best suited to a medical registrar seeking ongoing work.
Level: Resident Medical Officer
Area: General Medicine
Rate: $140 per hour worked.
Date Range: 07/11/2022 – 05/02/2023
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1630
Travel & Accommodation: Provided (Either serviced apartments or Air BnB)
This is a perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door of a popular hospital in Canberra, that advertises regular locum work throughout the year.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.