- Competitive RMO pay rate.
- Roster consisting of day shifts only
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate doctors welcome to apply!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine/ Rehab RMOs who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital in the Northern Territory as a full-time locum during Term 4 2022.
Area: General Medicine
Location: Royal Darwin Hospital
Daily Rate: $120/hour
Date Range: 07/11/2022 – 05/02/2023
Shift Times: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1600
Travel & Accommodation: Return airfare and accommodation provided.
Offering a balanced roster that offers time off to explore all that Darwin has to offer this is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is interested in the chance to work in the Northern Territory.
- Offering a highly attractive rate, accommodation, and travel, this is the perfect opportunity to advance your clinical skills and knowledge whilst treating a diverse demographic.
- Royal Darwin Hospital has been a highly popular hospital among locum doctors this year, so this is the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a hospital that advertises regular locum requirements throughout the year.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.