- Opportunity for a Medical RMO at a coastal NSW location. This is a well-supported position at a hospital that receives positive feedback.
- Competitive RMO pay rate.
- Monday – Friday, day shifts only.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine RMOs who are seeking the opportunity to join a highly sought-after hospital in Coastal NSW.
Level: RMO/ Resident Medical Officer
Area: General Medicine
Location: Coffs Harbour Health Campus
Rate: $115 (+ Super) per hour
Date Range: 16/05/22 – 10/07/2022
Roster/ Hours: Monday – Friday, 0800 - 1630
- Accommodation & travel costs will be covered.
- A popular, welcoming health service.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to get your foot in the door of a hospital that advertises regular locum work.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500.00 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.