- A locum position offering full-time hours for the remainder of this clinical year, based between Tweed and Byron Hospitals.
- A competitive RMO rate (super paid on top)
- A flexible roster, allowing you to enjoy a coastal lifestyle.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Earn a registrar rate, whilst working as an RMO.
- Secure a long-term locum position, for the remainder of the clinical year.
- Accommodation provided for the duration.
- Return travel will be provided.
- Live and work 1 hour’s drive from Gold Coast, and less than 2 hours drive from Brisbane.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Resident Medical Officers, who are seeking the opportunity to experience the coastal lifestyle that Northern NSW has to offer and are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital network on the NSW North-Coast as a full-time locum for the remainder of this clinical year.
Area: Three rotations – General Medicine, ED and Surgery
Location: Tweed Hospital & Byron Hospital
Rate: $115/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: ASAP – 05/02/2023
Roster: Full time hours, rotating between days, evenings and nights.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
- Hospital willing to consider you availability (minimum three-month blocks)
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.