|Posted:||28 days ago|
- Competitive locum pay rate.
- Supportive working environment.
- Travel, private accommodation and hire car provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital located in Tasmania during Term 4, 2021.
Area: General Medicine or AMU (depending on preference)
Location: Launceston General Hospital
Rate: $1,500 per shift
Date Range: 01/11/2021 – 31/01/2022
Roster: A variety of rosters are available – get in touch to discuss your preferences.
Travel, Hire Car & Accommodation: Return airfares, high quality private accommodation & hire car provided.
Launceston Hospital ranks highly in terms of satisfaction from locum doctors. It is one that welcomes a large number of return-locums which is always a good sign for any working environment. This is a perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door of a popular hospital in Tasmania, that advertises regular locum work throughout the year.
- Opportunities in Gen Med and sub-specialties.
- LGH is a perfect option for those looking to transition from an RMO to a Registrar position, due to senior support that are committed to personal and professional development of all staff.
- Hospital willing to book Doctors in 4-week blocks.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.