|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Long, term, consistent booking.
- Travel, accommodation, etc provided.
- Excellent pay rate.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: General Medicine, Wards
Location: New South Wales
Rate: $130-160/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: November 2020 – February 2021
Roster: Largely Day Shifts
Other: Travel and accommodation provided.
This is a good option for any doctor with upcoming availability looking for a long-term, consistent placement within NSW with a well-balanced roster.
- Hospital are flexible on duration, especially if a doctor can start ASAP
- Good feedback provided from previous locum doctors who have worked there
- Good level of Consultant & Junior support
- Likely to be ongoing positions in 2021 clinical year.
- Full job descriptions / additional information available on request
- We are happy to offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any referred doctor who undertakes this position.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.