- Competitive Registrar pay rate
- Fulfilling career opportunities
- Beautiful coastal location
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrar, who are seeking the opportunity to work in a large hospital within Regional Western Australia
Level: Medical Registrar
Area: General Medicine
Location: Regional Western Australia
Rate: $180/ per day
Date Range: 12/02/24 – 25/02/24
Roster: Evening shifts 1300-2300
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Excellent Perks of a Registrar role
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Uzma Hameed firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.