|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Situated close to Byron Bay & Gold Coast at a perfect time of year to visit.
- Day shifts only, allowing time to explore what the area has to offer.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital on the NSW North-Coast as a full-time locum during Term 1.
Area: General Medicine
Location: Tweed Hospital
Rate: $115/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: ASAP – 25/04/2021
Roster: Predominantly day shifts.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.