|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Good pay rate & hours.
- Likely to be ongoing work for next 3-6 months.
- Flexible contract durations.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for Locum Medical Officers for the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Daily Rate: $120-140/hour.
Date Range: ASAP – November 2020 (potential to extend)
Shift Times: Various rosters available
This is a great opportunity for any Perth based medical officer looking to pick up locum work over the coming months.
- Short / long term positions available
- Hospital can be flexible on roster – i.e. ad hoc shifts or full-time rosters
- Opportunities also available at the RMO level
- Full job descriptions available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.