|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Are you seeking a locum placement during, in a popular destination in NSW, at a hospital that comes highly regarded by locum Doctors?
- Are you seeking a position consisting of day shifts only, boasting a competitive pay rate?
If so, read below!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Medical Registrars who are seeking an ongoing locum position, and are willing to work a 7 on, 7 off roster.
Level: Registrar/ PHO
Area: General Medicine
Location: Bathurst, NSW
Daily Rate: $150/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: Start ASAP – Ongoing
Roster: 0800 – 2030, 7 on, 7 off.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is a great opportunity for a Registrar to get their foot in the door of a major health network in NSW who regularly advertise locum requirements.
- Position descriptions available on request.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Return travel provided for each block (FIFO)
- Travel, accommodation etc provided - Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $500 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us in the new year. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.