- Locum Requirement for a General Medicine Registrar to work in Regional NSW at Lismore base hospital.
- Accommodation and Travel provided
- Excellent feedback from Doctors
- Long term consistent shifts available
Are you seeking a long-term locum placement, in a popular holiday destination, boasting enviable, sunny weather?
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrar who are seeking the opportunity to work in Regional NSW and a major referral centre for the state
Area: General Medicine ( 2 different roles available – Wards and Cardiology)
Location: Lismore Base Hospital
Rate: $160/hr in wards and $180 for Cardiology
Date Range: 19th May - 08/08/2022 in Wards and 20th June – 1st July in Cardiology
Roster: Mon – Sun Evening (1500-2300) for wards and Mon – Fri ( 0800-1630) in Cardiology
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Great Location during this time of the year
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Uzma Hameed firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.