- Competitive pay rate in a metro location.
- A welcoming service that receives excellent feedback from locum Doctors.
- Consistent hours for 13 weeks.
- This role is an excellent option for any Perth-based locum doctor who is seeking a locum role for term 3, 2023.
- This could turn into an ongoing locum placement for the rest of the year!
- Get your foot in the door of a hospital network that advertises regular locum requirements throughout the year.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a locum Registrars who are seeking a locum position that will see them based in General Medicine for a full term.
Area: General Medicine
Date Range: 07/08/2023 – 05/11/2023
Roster: Predominantly day shifts. Occasional nights.
This opportunity is best suited to a General Medicine Registrar that is seeking the opportunity to advance their clinical skillset among a supportive team, at a hospital that receives highly positive feedback from locum doctors.
This Hospital advertises frequent locum requirements. If you are Perth-based or living interstate and looking to get your foot in the door of a well-liked Hospital that offers regular shifts and a competitive pay rate, please get in touch today.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
To register interest or to ask any questions you may have about how we can help you, please apply or contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com.
If you have any friends or colleagues who would be interested in discussing locum opportunities, we would love to speak with them. I offer a referral bonus of $500 for the referral of any Doctor who undertakes 1-4 weeks, and $1,000 for the referral of any Doctor who books a locum role for a full term. Bonus is payable once the doctor has commenced a role. More details and full T&Cs can be provided on request.