- 3-month locum assignment for a General Medicine Registrar to join a major Hospital located in the Northern Territory.
- Competitive Registrar pay rate.
- Roster consists of day shifts only!
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate doctors welcome to apply!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital in the Northern Territory as a locum for Term 2, 2022 (with potential for extension).
Area: General Medicine
Location: Royal Darwin Hospital
Daily Rate: $150/hour
Date Range: 09/05/2022 – 07/08/2022
Shift Times: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1600 (1 admissions shift per week, 0800 – 2200).
Travel & Accommodation: Return airfare and accommodation provided.
Offering a balanced roster that offers time off to explore all that Darwin has to offer this is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is interested in the chance to work in the Northern Territory.
- Offering a highly attractive rate, accommodation, and travel, this is the perfect opportunity to advance your clinical skills and knowledge whilst treating a diverse demographic.
- A roster consisting of day shifts only! No on call or nights required.
- Royal Darwin Hospital is already a highly popular hospital among locum doctors this year, so this is the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a hospital that advertises regular locum requirements throughout the year.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.