|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Pay rate payable via PAYG or ABN.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
- Opportunities in General Medicine.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a General Medicine Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: General Medicine
Rate: $140/hr. Paid via PAYG or ABN.
Date Range: 03/08 - Ongoing
Roster: Mixed Roster.
This is a perfect opportunity for a General Medicine Registrar who is looking to advance their knowledge and clinical skill set among a close, supportive network.
- Ongoing / long-term requirement at the hospital.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Accommodation, travel, etc can be provided for interstate doctors.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
- Updated resume.
- 2 References.
To Apply / Register Interest:
To register interest or to ask any questions you may have about how we can help you, please apply or contact Elliott Jacobs on 029641 5182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a limited time, I am offering an increased referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any new Doctor who undertakes locum work with Charterhouse Medical (payable upon completion of the first shift). Any Doctor who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months is considered a new Doctor. This increased referral promotion expires on 31st July 2020.