|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Good senior support & a lucrative locum pay rate.
- Long-term locum requirement in a metro location.
- Travel & accommodation can be provided for interstate travellers.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with a locum Medical Registrar who is seeking a locum placement in Perth, during Term 3 of 2021. This Metro Hospital offers good senior support and boasts a highly competitive locum pay rate.
Area: General Medicine
Rate: $148-175 per hour – ($195/hour on public holidays)
Date Range: 02/08/21 – 31/10/21
Roster: Mixed (days + nights)
This role is an excellent option for any Perth-based locum doctor who is seeking a locum role during Term 3.
- Position descriptions available on request.
- Interstate doctors welcome to apply.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $500 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us in the new year. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.